The good news is finally here! Pre-registrations for Battlegrounds Mobile India have finally started and some exciting pre-registration rewards await all of you including Recon Outfit, Recon Mask, Celebration Expert Title, and 300 AG.
However, one major concern that needs to be addressed for a lot of people is how to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC. In this article, we will enlighten you on the same! Let’s first learn a little about the game.
Battlegrounds Mobile India, as the majority of you would already know, is the Indian version of the very well-known PUBG Mobile. It is created by Krafton, a South Korean company, and is going to be released in India anytime soon.
According to the sources, it will mark its launch in the country on 18 June 2021. Android users can go on to pre-register for the game on Google Play Store.
While it is free and easy for the players using mobile devices, it can get a little tricky to play the game on a PC. The good thing is it is not as hard as it seems. Without any further ado, let’s see how to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC.
How to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC
For playing Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC, all that you need to have is a decent emulator. In simple words, an emulator is a tool that works to operate a virtual machine inside the PC. It works in a way that it copies the layout of an Android mobile device on the desktop.
With that, you can easily have fun playing Android games as well as gaming in general on your device and that too, without using a very strong configuration.
It is important to note that an emulator also lets the players have the additional advantage of using a mouse and a keyboard while playing their games.
This will certainly make the gaming experience much easier for the user and enjoy the victory of Chicken Dinners in their favorite, Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Downloading & Installing Battlegrounds Mobile India via BlueStacks (Emulator)
- First and foremost, you will need to download as well as install BlueStacks on the PC that you are using.
- Get done with Google Sign-in for accessing the Google Play Store, or you can also choose to do this later.
- In the top right corner, locate Battlegrounds Mobile India in the navigation area.
- Click for installing Battlegrounds Mobile India from the displayed search results on your screen.
- If you had skipped the second step earlier, make sure that you finish your Google Sign-in now for installing Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Click on the icon of Battlegrounds Mobile India on your home screen and you are ready to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC!
There are also some more emulators that you can use for installing Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC and most of them work just as well.
Playing Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC
After you are done installing Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC, it is incredibly simple to play it. As you will launch the game, you will find a few modes to choose from there that include normal match, ranked match, as well as a training mode.
We suggest that you go with the one that appeals to you the most and keep learning as you move.
However, in case you are a newbie to the game, we suggest that you start with the training mode as Battle Royales may take a little time for you to understand if you are a beginner. Nonetheless, with a few practices, you are going to win matches very easily!
Benefits of playing Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC
The experience of playing Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC is certainly worth it. Here’s what you get:
- A larger screen that has much better graphics. You can play for longer durations, without caring about any mobile data or battery restrictions.
- Total Key Mapping support that ensures accurate controls of your keyboard as well as mouse/gamepad while you play.
- You can manage more than one game account or task on one device simultaneously using a Multi-Instance manager.
- Great for the people who find it difficult to play with the mobile interface
If you are someone already thrilled about the release of Battlegrounds Mobile India and waiting to play it on your smartphone, you must also think about taking a look at the full-fledged version of Battlegrounds Mobile India PC. You will find a great variety of exclusive and amazing features along with in-depth details in terms of the graphics of the game and you just can’t afford to miss out on this.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are some good emulators for playing Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC?
Bluestacks, Android Studio, Nox Player, Samsung Link to Windows, Memu, and Gameloop are some of the best and fastest emulators that you can download and install playing Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC.
2. Is there a time limit in Battlegrounds Mobile India?
Yes, there is now going to be a time limit for preventing underage players from playing Battlegrounds Mobile India for long durations.
If you are an underage gamer, keep in mind that you won’t be able to play this game for more than 3 hours. Moreover, to buy any in-game cosmetics, you cannot spend anything more than ₹7000.
3. How is data security in Battlegrounds Mobile India?
In terms of data security & privacy, the game developers have taken special care while making Battlegrounds Mobile India. Krafton had declared that for this version, all the data of the players is going to be stored in India only.
Moreover, law regulation has also been properly kept in mind this time. It will be stored on Indian and Singapore’s servers only.