The great release of Battlegrounds Mobile India in the country is getting near as a huge number of fans await the day.
The pre-registration had already begun on 18 May 2021 and Krafton already received an amazing response from the Indian gaming community.
If you haven’t pre-registered already, go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and hit that Pre-register button!
Having said that, a lot of players are excited to know about the Battle Royale maps that they will be able to enjoy in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Krafton has provided updates on a few maps that gamers will see in the game.
In this article, we are going to provide a quick comparison of all of them along with the best loot places and best places to land on the maps.
List of maps in Battlegrounds Mobile India
As of now, the game developers have ascertained that Battlegrounds Mobile India players will be able to get a kick out of four Battle Royale maps in the game. They include:
- Vikendi (beta)
Let’s have a look at all four of these maps, their best loot places, and see what are the best places to land on the map.
Battlegrounds Mobile India’s Erangel was the first playable map in PUBG. It is laid out on the grid of 8km X 8km, which makes it four times bigger than the Sanhok map which we will look at later.
With access to such a vast area to play, the gamers can plan their landing if they wish to maximize their survival in the preceding stages of the match.
Moreover, players will often find themselves on vehicles to move across this stunning map.
The Erangel map features a perfect variety of cities, little towns, a power plant, as well as a military place that is dotted over large green areas.
All of these details in the map provide the player with an opportunity to explore it with immense interest.
The map also offers a dynamic climate throughout the match, and with the vast latitudes, the players can expect to experience all types of gunfights, such as severe quick bursts or some long-range sniper attacks.
You can not find any exclusive weapons on the Erangel map. However, the SCAR-L assault rifle can be a close pick as this one is only featured on the Erangel and Miramar map.
Erangel Map Loot Places
The players will be able to enjoy maximum loot in the three loot areas that are mentioned below for the Erangel map.
However, you will need to be very careful as these regions are typically flocking with the rest of the gamers during the first phases of the match in battlegrounds Mobile India maps.
- Sosnovka Military Base – The Sosnovka Military Base is placed on the southern island and it is one of the best spots in the game where players will be able to discover invariant loot. This may include a high abundance of weapons, armor, and other attachments to upgrade your gaming experience.
- School – The school can be tracked down at the center of the Erangel map in Battlegrounds Mobile India and it is one of the most popular spots among gamers owing to the proximity of its location. The players will find nice amounts of loot that usually consists of assault rifles, DMRs, along with the primarily found, level 2 gear.
- Mylta Power – Mylta Power can be found in the east of the Erangel map. It is a power plant that delivers increased amounts of ultimate loot comprising sniper rifle attachments as well as level 3 military gear.
- Some other areas that include adequate amounts of loot are Pochinki, Prison, Gerogepol, and Novorepnoye.
Erangel Map Guide – Start Locations
The Erangel map is a very huge map in Battlegrounds Mobile India and an excellent location for the gamers to parachute themselves.
It may be an area that is distant from the supreme loot regions but offers an increased spawn rate of vehicles. This allows the players to move towards the full-bodied regions fast while their enemies remove each other.
The Miramar map in the Battlegrounds Mobile India game is the second-playable map that was launched by the team behind the franchise.
Similar to the Erangel map, this map is laid out on the grid of 8km X 8km as well, which provides the gamers plenty of freedom of choice for strategizing their direction and becoming the final man standing in the best way possible.
Regardless, unlike the lush green region of the Erangel map, the Miramar map has a desert setting with a minimal degree of greenery.
Buildings are probably the only source of shelter if any player is planning to prevent an action for most of their game.
The Win94 sniper rifle is solely available on just the Miramar map. SCAR-L, R45, and Sawed-off are the other weapons in Miramar that are not freely used for all the other three maps in Battlegrounds Mobile India maps.
Miramar Map Loot Places
The players can find enormous loot at all the three loot regions that are mentioned below for the Miramar map. Nonetheless, you must be very careful as these regions are generally crowding with other gamers during the first phases of the match.
- Prison – The prison will be found in the southwest corner of the map, far away from all the usual activity that generally takes place at the center of the Miramar map. However, the prison on a little island is an amazing area for gamers who are searching for loot that provides weapons or armor.
- Pecado – Though the Pecado provides high-quality loot, it features tough rivalry during the initial stages of the match because of its placement in the center of the Miramar map. Some gamers in Battlegrounds Mobile India maps often land towards the center, and players should be on their toes to search through all the unrest seen during collecting the loot.
- Campo Militar – Campo Militar can be found in the northeast corner of the Miramar map, and players will need to do reasonable traveling to enter this area if they want to parachute themselves into the prominent region of the map.
Other loot areas in the Miramar map are Hacienda Del Patron and Planta Potabilizadora.
Miramar Map Guide – Start Locations
It is an excellent technique to parachute yourself in any loot area for stocking up in the initial stages of the match.
Nonetheless, this may be a risky trick as a lot of players get to face tough competition with other players who land in the same area.
Ideally, you can land far away from a prominent loot region and promptly run to the spot with a vehicle and then hurry back to the safe area.
Unlike the other maps in Battlegrounds Mobile India, Sanhok is precisely created so that the gamers on the map experience a rapid speed throughout the game.
This map is 4km X 4km in size, which is 4x smaller than the other maps that provide an enhanced challenge.
Sanhok features lush green areas that are crowded with buildings, military bases, and runs alongside a comprehensive road with a river network.
More importantly, this map indicated the retrieval of the climate pattern to PUBG mobile along with nicer weapon spawns to ensure a quicker gameplay experience.
Further, the Sanhok map features a couple of limited vehicles as well as weapons, that include the QBZ 95 assault rifle along with the QBU88 Designated Marksman rifle.
Sanhok Map Loot Places
The players can find ultimate loot at all the three loot areas that are mentioned below for the Sanhok map:
- Ruins – The ruins are largely speckled with loot on multiple floors which makes it a hotly-contested region in the early stages of the game. One needs to load sufficient firepower for surviving the initial onslaught.
- Bootcamp – This region is the shelter for tonnes of weapons and is a nice spot for people who wish to stock up before reaching the battle area in the last stages of the game.
- Camp Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie – Although they are not very high on loot, these 3 camps have a fairly big quantity of spawn gear which forces a crowd of gamers towards these areas.
Other nice areas in the Sanhok map are the Paradise Resort and the Docks.
Sanhok Map Guide – Start Locations
Generally, you get an opportunity to gather your supplies if you parachute yourself in any loot areas of the map early on in the game.
Nonetheless, a lot of players face tough competition at these times and conspire their strategy nicely.
As Sanhok is the smallest map on Battlegrounds Mobile India maps, it can help the players to plan their strategy to land at areas near the edges of this map as you do not have to travel vast distances to protect yourself in the safe area.
Vikendi is a snow map that is going to make a comeback in the Battlegrounds Mobile India. It was the fourth map that was launched in PUBG Mobile.
Vikendi is laid out on a 6Km X 6Km grid which is a little larger than the Sanhok map but smaller than the Erangel and Miramar map.
Founded on a secluded Northern resort island, gamers in Battlegrounds Mobile India maps can play both days as well as night versions of this map.
Vikendi is also the only map in Battlegrounds Mobile India maps with G36C which is an assault rifle. The main cities in Vikendi are Volnova, Dobro Mesto, Goroka, and Podvosto.
Vikendi Map Loot Places
- Dino Park
- Cement Factory
- Hot Springs
Downloading the Battlegrounds Mobile India Maps
The Game developers of Battlegrounds Mobile India maps have chosen to keep the Sanhok, Miramar, as well as Vikendi maps as different downloads in the game.
This has been done to specifically reduce the file size of the game.
If you wish to install any map in the game of your choice, you can follow all the steps provided below:
- Mobile phone users will first need to launch the Battlegrounds Mobile India game and click on the “Matchmaking Menu” option which is located under “Start”.
- Then, click on the “Download” option to get access to any of the three maps that we mentioned earlier (Sanhok, Miramar, and Vikendi).
- Now hit the “OK” button.
The following update was recently provided by the developers in the Support column of Battlegrounds Mobile India’s official website.
All the gamers need to remember the following information if they wish to install any map of their preference:
- Users need to have at least 6 GB of space on their mobile phones.
- Mobile users must ensure that the map is installed on their phones and not on their SD cards.
- You must not perform any other tasks on your device while you are downloading any map.
- The Operating System of your device must be updated to the latest version.
- You must have a proper internet connection.
Although Krafton doesn’t want you to compare Battlegrounds Mobile India maps to PUBG Mobile, it is trying to benefit from the popularity of PUBG Mobile in India.
Since the app package on Google Play Store mentions PUBG Mobile, we can expect at least some elements of PUBG Mobile including its map to be a part of Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Krafton is yet to finalize the launch date of Battlegrounds Mobile India. Currently, the game is rumored to release on June 18 2021. Pre-registrations for Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android are now live via Google Play Store.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ)
1. What are the names of all the maps that are going to be there in Battlegrounds Mobile India?
The names of all the confirmed Battlegrounds Mobile India maps are Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Vikendi.
2. Which is the largest map in Battlegrounds Mobile India?
The largest maps in Battlegrounds Mobile India are Miramar and Erangel. Both of them are laid out on an 8×8 km grid.
3. Which is the smallest map in Battlegrounds Mobile India?
The smallest map in Battlegrounds Mobile India is Sanhok with the dimensions being barely 4×4 km.