The Battlegrounds Mobile India game is around the corner and many lovers of the game are thrilled for the great release after months of ban on their favorite mobile game, PUBG Mobile.
Having said that, as most of you would know, PUBG Mobile has an algorithm known as bots, and Battlegrounds Mobile India is going to continue with that.
Bots are essentially Artificial Intelligence players or characters. Usually, the number of these bots are increased with every new update that the game developers provide.
But the main question is how do you spot and kill Battlegrounds Mobile India bots? Don’t worry because we’ve got you covered! In this article, we will enlighten you on everything about bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
How to spot Bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India
The process of spotting bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India in the true sense is very easy. They are very comfortable to locate and killing them is one of the most straightforward things in this game.
Bots are players that do not have any fighting skills, unlike real/human players. Moreover, they roam around in a typical manner. For instance, any bot in the game will never go for looting resources.
They are also programmed in a way that they only shoot at a nearby opponent when he is within 100 meters of distance from them.
And since they do not belong to any team or squad, this implies that they can shoot at any characters that they encounter on the particular map in a match.
Here are some tips for spotting bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India conveniently:
- One of the simplest ways to find a Bot in Battlegrounds Mobile India Mobile is to fire from a distance of more than 50 meters.
- As you would know, real players are most likely to return fire, a bot would simply go prone or run along in a fixed direction.
- Moreover, a bot doesn’t fire at you if they are not within a certain range.
- A bot in Battlegrounds Mobile India Mobile can usually be seen at the beginning of the match.
- Generally, a Bot in Battlegrounds Mobile India will carry just one weapon and they are likely to detect you as soon as they’re in your view.
- Once you kill a bot in the game, it will often have greater loot than what one would have imagined.
- Try to land in certain compounds or villages that are small, particularly near the edge of the map. The fact is that not many human players choose to head to these areas.
- Hence, you are most certainly going to encounter at least 2 or 3 bots there.
- Make sure that you don’t waste any time and run to these bots right away. When you notice a bot and you don’t have any gun with you, just go on to run and knock.
- And with your fists, kill the particular bot then and there. Keep in mind to not let it move away and allow other players to kill that bot before you.
- As you will run along the coast, you are going to locate another bot there. After you kill these bots, you will be able to get your hands on some essential supplies as well as gears.
- You can also play on the KRJP server as you are likely to find fewer real players and more bots there.
Some additional tricks
There are also some more tricks that you can use for getting more easy kills in the game:
- Loot any gun and kill your opponent when you notice that he is not ready for it.
- Fire like you are a bot as it will lure the opponent to kill him. But, keep in mind to have a few guns that bots usually use.
- Some of them include UMP45 and M16A4. After this, go on to switch to single fire mode and tap on your screen three times. Then, switch to the Burst fire mode and tap just once.
- Allow the character to jump automatically at the end of the flight line. After that, you can easily loot a gun for killing AFK gamers before hurrying to the safe zone.
- AFK gamers will be dipped automatically at the end of the plane line.
New Bots vs Old Bots in PUBG Mobile
The majority of the Bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India receive automatic guns such as TommyGun, Vector, UZI, and others.
However, just recently, the game developers had expanded for them to hold up Assault Rifles such as AKM, M416, SCAR-L as well as M762.
Whenever a new bot is added in Battlegrounds Mobile India, it will provide more damage to the gamers.
Bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India are normally very weak, however, over time, they have got boosted. The game developers make them stronger after each update.
In the Season 12 update of PUBG mobile, there was a Bot that had been knocking down real players. This was witnessed by a lot of players across the globe.
This Bot is essentially more powerful and deals with more damage than the previous seasons. It is primarily found in Pochinki and the nearby areas.
Undoubtedly, bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India are most likely to live up to the standards of bots that you encountered in the original version of PUBG Mobile.
Spotting and killing bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India is after all not as difficult as it sounds. On the contrary, it is one of the simplest things in the game.
However, this does not mean that you take them lightly as they have become more powerful over time and can knock down human players as well. Have fun playing!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why do I get so many bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India?
You find so many bots in your game because you’re currently in low-tier rank in the Battlegrounds Mobile India server that you’re playing. Once you reach the high tiers, you are going to get very few bots or most probably, none at all.
2. Can I disable bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India and play only against human gamers?
There is no way that you can disable bots in Battlegrounds Mobile India. However, there are some ways through which you can only play against human players in the game.
To do so, just host a new game, engage people, and launch the match. Keep in mind that normal matches already possess bots for ensuring that the new players can engage conveniently and play the game series.
And remember that you must not consider disabling bots too. You should accept playing with them as otherwise, you are likely to lose numerous games only because you’re weaker than the human players you wished to play with.
3. How many bots are there in Battlegrounds Mobile India Mobile Solo as well as Squad Game?
There is no specific number of bots that are deployed in the Battlegrounds Mobile India game, nor is there any math behind it.
Bots are Artificial Intelligence or computer-controlled players or characters in the game and there is no ratio. They are merely developed to fill the vacant rooms in a match to 100 players.
For instance, if 85 real human players join a game in Battlegrounds Mobile India and since the game rule expects to have 100 players in a match, the remaining positions of 15 players will be occupied by the bots in the game.
4. Which map in Battlegrounds Mobile India is full of bots?
There is no specific map in Battlegrounds Mobile India that has the most number of Bots.
It is entirely based on the level you are playing on. For instance, if you’re someone playing at the gold tier, you are a lot more likely to come across a good number of bots.